[Bioeng_local] MARS Wednesday Seminar

Raja Aamir mallal83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:00:30 NZST 2015

*Wednesday, 15 April, 2015*

*MARS seminar venue*
*10am to 10:30am -- Room 701, Rutherford building, Canterbury University*

*Presenter:* Alex Chernoglazov

*Title:* Spectral CT visualisation: past, present and future

*In this talk, I'll explain the techniques that have been used for
visualising spectral CT data in the past, before describing the advances we
have made over the last few years. This will be followed by a group
discussion on the future of visualisation and the changes associated with
the transition to human imaging.*

All welcome.

The title is:

Spectral CT visualisation: past, present and future

The abstract is: