[Bioeng_local] Fwd: [NSSMIC] 2015 IEEE NSS/MIC and RTSD: Abstract Submission Deadline Reminder

Raja Aamir mallal83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:30:28 NZST 2015

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dora Merelli <dora.merelli at ieee.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 5:00 AM
Subject: [NSSMIC] 2015 IEEE NSS/MIC and RTSD: Abstract Submission Deadline
Reminder
To: NSSMIC at listserv.ieee.org

*2015 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference*

*22nd International Symposium on Room Temperature Semiconductor Detectors*

Town&Country Hotel

San Diego, CA

31 October – 7 November 2015

http://www.nss-mic.org/2015/

*REMINDER - DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 5 May 2015*

          Dear Colleagues,

         The deadline for abstract submission for the 2015 IEEE Nuclear
Science Symposium (NSS), Medical Imaging Conference (MIC) and 22nd
Symposium on Room Temperature Semiconductor X-Ray and Gamma-Ray Detectors
(RTSD) is Tuesday, 5 May 2015, just two weeks away. We encourage you and
your colleagues to submit your latest research work for consideration for
presentation at this exciting joint conference. Please check the Conference
website <http://www.nss-mic.org/2015/> for information and instructions on
the electronic abstract submission.

Financial support is available for a large number of students and recent
graduates to help with meeting expenses and we encourage those who qualify
to apply. All information is available on our website.
<http://www.nss-mic.org/2015/public/Awards.asp>

On behalf of the 2015 IEEE NSS/MIC Organizing Committee, I wish you a
successful conference contribution and look forward to welcoming you to San
Diego in November of this year.

          Vesna Sossi

          General Chair

vesna at phas.ubc.ca