[Bioeng_local] Fwd: CHCH WORKSHOPS FOR PHD and MASTER'S research students 29 Sept - book for a place

Anthony Butler anthony at butler.co.nz
Mon Jul 25 09:23:46 NZST 2016

Hi all,

please see below for two Otago PhD student courses. I'm told these are very
valuable for students.

In particular, I note that the second workshop focuses on the mid PhD time
when many student struggle to remain enthused and confident. I'm away this is
a very difficult time for students so its interesting tot see the Uni runs
specific courses on it.

Anthony