[Bioeng_local] University of Otago Christchurch Health Research Open Day - 18 September 2016

Anthony Butler anthony at butler.co.nz
Mon Jul 25 12:23:36 NZST 2016

Subject: University of Otago Christchurch Health Research Open Day - 18
September 2016
Date: Sunday, 24 July 2016, 11:01:50 PM NZST
From: Research UOC <research.uoc at otago.ac.nz>
To: Jacqui Birchall <jacqui.birchall at otago.ac.nz>

Good morning Researchers,

Please find attached information on our upcoming Health Research Open Day at
the University of Otago, Christchurch.

It will be held on Sunday 18 September from 1.00pm to 5.00pm, in the main
University of Otago, Christchurch building at 2 Riccarton Avenue.

There will be opportunities to meet with our talented researchers and discuss
the latest health research advances.  You can find out about postgraduate
health research and study opportunities.  We will also be offering tours of
some of our facilities.

For more information, please see our website - www.otago.ac.nz/chch-
openday<http://www.otago.ac.nz/chch-openday>

Regards