[Bioeng_local] MARS Talks for the next few weeks

Peter Hilton peter.hilton at otago.ac.nz
Fri Jun 3 14:22:37 NZST 2016

Hi all,

In the interim, until Hannah and I put together a programme for the next 3-4 months I have organised the following MARS talks for next week (I will be away) and the following week, all in the Bioengineering Google calendar

Wednesday the 8th
Presenter
Tracy Kirkbride, "Distinguishing calcium compounds using MARS

Food
Marzieh & Muhammad

Wednesday the 15th
Presenter
Hannah Prebble, "A decade in Christchurch" - highlights of my time living here

Food
Nigel and Stephen

Peter Hilton
Research Facilitator
Centre for Bioengineering and Nanomedicine
University of Otago, Christchurch