[Linux-users] A new acronym to hate: UEFI

John Carter john.carter at taitradio.com
Mon Mar 19 18:05:42 NZDT 2012

Alas, no, the American Megatrends (AMI) Aptio Setup Futility in the Asus
1215B doesn't have such an option.

I have some hope in that Arch linux install succeeded and I have seen
rumours on the 'net that Precise Pangolin will do better....

I anxiously await for the .iso download to complete.

Yip Matt Garret hates UEFI.... and the problem with that is he clearly
knows what he is talking about....
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2aq5M3Q76U

PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email : john.carter at taitradio.com
New Zealand

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.